Season of cherry blossoms
There are several places where you can see cherry blossoms near the Asia Center Of Japan.
One of them is 「Toyokawa Inari」
Yesterday, cherry blossoms were blooming in Toyokawa Inari shrine.
It is near the entrance but it was very beautiful.
The flowering of Tokyo this year is said to be around March 20 and full bloom is around late March.
Toyokawa Inari is about 15 minutes on foot from Asia Center Of Japan , so why not try going to see it.
【The cherry-blossom viewing spots around the Asia Center Of Japan】
· Tokyo Midtown (10 minutes on foot from Asia Center Of Japan)
· Aoyama cemetery (10 minutes on foot from Asia Center Of Japan)
· ARK Hills (3 minutes on foot from Roppongi 1-chome Station)
· Hikawa Shrine (5 minutes on foot from Akasaka Station)
· Shiba Park (2 minutes on foot from Shibakoen Station)
· Kyu Shiba Rikyu Garden (2 minutes on foot from Hamamatsucho Station)
- Notification of a power outage associated with power transmission work by *TEPCO. (* Tokyo Electric Power Company Holdings)
- 【Announcement about “Cool Biz”】
- 【Temporary Change in Restaurant Opening Hours】
- [NOTICE] Late Check-out Price Renewal
- Notice of Power outage due to an annual inspection work of facilities